How do we get your personal data?
You usually provide your personal data (like your name, surname, personal ID, address, contact details, image, content of your messages and other information that identifies you), to Masia Cabellut team because:
- When you interact with us in our social media pages (on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and similar)
- When you subscribe news and love letters in our website via special inquiry form
- When you apply for a job in our company or express your wish to work with us on a specific short-term project
- When you sign a contract with us
- Any other reason you contact Masia Cabellut (or Eikon Estate S.L.) Team, where you reveal your personal data and we become Data Controller
How do we process your personal data?
Your personal data shall be processed in line with the requirements established by the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of Spain and other relevant legal acts. Your personal data shall be processed responsibly and safely only for the purposes you provided your data in the first place.
We can disclose your personal data to personal data processors who provide services for us and process your data on behalf of Masia Cabellut, in this case the administrator of the Website (UAB „Adguns“). Data processors have the right to process personal data only in accordance with our instructions and to the extent necessary to perform the function required. When utilising data processors, we shall take all necessary measures to ensure that our data processors have implemented the appropriate organisational and technical measures to ensure the safety and to preserve the secrecy of personal data.
Your data may be also transferred to state authorities and institutions, and other persons who carry out functions assigned to them by law.
Which cookies are used on the Website?
A cookie refers to information transmitted by the internet server to the browser and then stored in the browser. This information is sent to the internet server each time the browser requests to open a page from the server. This allows the internet server to set and monitor the browser.
For example, our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/cabellut) has cookies that collects your private data every time you visit, no matter whether you are registered Facebook user or a guest. We do not control any data that is being collected by Facebook or any other third party, just statistical information to know how many of our lovely fans visited our Facebook page.
You can manage or block cookies in your internet browser settings, as every time – when you visit any website you get information about cookies being collected. But keep in mind – that sometimes after blocking the cookies you might not get the desired services or use all the functions of the website. You can read more information about cookies in general here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org
There are few cookies used in this website:
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are essential for us to run our website successfully, so you cannot turn them off.
- Functional cookies. They help the website to memorise the settings, to make more personalised browsing (e.g. language preference). At the moment those cookies are deactivated.
- Statistical cookies. These cookies provide us with statistical data – how many people visited our website, for how long they were browsing, which internal page was the most interesting for them and similar information. We would like to have this information to improve the webpage and make it most useful for our users. This information is purely anonymous, as only numbers are being collected.
- Third party / marketing cookies. They are being set by the third parties, e.g. Facebook.com.
As always, you of course have rights. What are those?
You have the right to:
- Submit to us a written request to provide information as to whether any data associated with you is being processed and, if yes, to allow you to familiarise yourself with your personal data and the following information: the purpose of such data processing; categories of personal data used; the data recipients to whom your data shall be or has already been disclosed, or the types of such data recipients; and, where possible, the anticipated storage period of your personal data or, if this information is not available, the criteria applied to establish this period. Please do that via email [email protected]
- Request that any inaccurate data be corrected, or any incomplete personal data associated with you be added to. Please do that via email [email protected]
- Request us to delete your personal data. Your rights notwithstanding, the right to request deletion of data is not absolute, and can be exercised when at least one of the following reasons are present: the personal data in question is no longer necessary for the attainment of the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you have decided to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when this data is being processed exclusively based on your consent and there are no other grounds to process your personal data; your personal data was being processed unlawfully; when a duty is imposed on us to delete your data, in which case your data must be deleted. Please submit your written application via email [email protected] and we will process it within 30 days.
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal data when one of the following applies: you contest the accuracy of the data for the period during which we can check the accuracy of your personal data; the processing of your personal data is unlawful but you disagree with your data being deleted and instead ask that its use be restricted; we no longer need your data for the purposes of data processing, however, you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims. When the processing of your personal data is restricted, we may process such data, exclusive of storage, only subject to your consent or in seeking to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and/or protect your rights or those of other persons, or due to reasons of public interest. Please submit your application to us – and if its reasonable we will restrict the processing of your personal data within 10 working days.
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data when your personal data is being processed exclusively based on your consent.
- Request that we send your personal data that is being processed to another data controller, when this is technically feasible. Please submit your application to us and we will provide you or another data controller that you have referred with your personal data (in digital format) within 30 days.
- Submit to us or the State Data Protection Inspectorate a complaint if you believe that your rights as a personal data subject are being and/or may be breached.
We will try to process with your request as soon as possible, but no longer than 1 month from the day we receive it. If it is a complex matter and we anticipate that it might take longer, we will inform you about this and prolong the period up to 2 months. Please submit your request via email: [email protected]
If you have any questions, requests, complaints or demands, please contact us and we will try to help you: Eikon Estate S.L., office address: C/Beethoven 15, 2-7, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
Email: [email protected]
Last updated on 2021 March 4th